- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire or a natural disaster
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken plastic/metal, etc.), or accidents
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches on the case and/or product itself, altercation of the product etc.)
- Battery, Gift boxes/bags, Cables
- Products not bought from DermaTecc or through our website.
If purchasing from e-commerce platforms such as eBay and Groupon or an unauthorized third party vendor on Amazon, there is a risk of receiving a product that is counterfeit, used or defective.
DermaTecc does not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation. To obtain a repair or replacement under this limited warranty, contact DermaTecc in order to receive further service. Products returned to DermaTecc without the proper information or previous contact with DermaTecc will be disposed of.