The warranty for a product from DermaTecc is valid for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase. Upon expiration of the warranty period, any repairs will be subject to a service charge.
Other parts that are not listed above are not covered by this warranty. If the product is returned during the warranty period, DermaTecc will repair or replace any defective product or product-part, at no additional expense, within a reasonable time, after the product is returned. However, the customer may be subject to the costs of shipping the product.
If purchasing from e-commerce platforms such as eBay and Groupon or an unauthorized third party vendor on Amazon, there is a risk of receiving a product that is counterfeit, used or defective.
DermaTecc does not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation. To obtain a repair or replacement under this limited warranty, contact DermaTecc in order to receive further service. Products returned to DermaTecc without the proper information or previous contact with DermaTecc will be disposed of.
The following situations qualify for a refund:
- Product is unused and in "new" condition. Returned by customer to Dermatecc (qualifies for a refund with no questions asked)
- Product is broken. Qualifies for a refund if pictures or video with "proof" that the item is broken is provided.
- If pictures or video with "proof" that the item is broken cannot be provided the customer still have the ability to send the product back to Dermatecc for an inspection. If the product is proven broken upon inspection a full refund will be issued for the product. Dermatecc does not cover shipping costs. If the product is not broken, No refund will be issued. The products can be shipped back to the customer. A packaging and shipping fee will be charged.
If you experience any damage to your product that is considered to be covered by our warranty, you can contact our customer service team by submitting a request at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further help. To ease and expedite the process, please include the following info when contacting us:
- Order number (If your product is a gift you will need to contact the person who purchased it for you to receive the proof of purchase)
- Pictures or video of the product and the damage
Your current address info:
- First and Last name
- Street address
- Postal code
- Country, City
- Telephone number